Save for your child’s future with
Fayiz & Fayza
Securing your child’s future and teaching them the value of money is one of the top priorities of any parent. Therefore, we present to you "Fayiz & Fayza" the perfect savings solution for you and your child, whilst being rewarded at the same time.
Features & Benefits :
- Free Debit Card for children aged 15 years and above*
- Free Cash Deposit Card for children below 15 years
- Free Accidental Life Insurance of up to RO 75,000#
- Minor account holders can also participate in other Savings Scheme prize draws*
- 8 chances earned for every minimum average balance maintained in the account
- Zero minimum balance charges
- Accounts can be maintained in OMR, AED, GBP and USD
- Discounted premium for education shield insurance product on availability*
- Internet Banking Facility: View access to parents
- Enjoy 1-minute banking with a host of services on the Bank Sohar Mobile Banking App
Choose from 2 saving accounts :
Al Mumayaz saving accounts : special prize category for minor account holders
- Refer to the prize draw scheme leaflet for more details*
- Account in AED, GBP & USD are also eligible for
the prize draw*
Al Mumayaz Interest bearing Savings Account
- Higher interest rate of 2% per annum
- Interest amount will be credited on monthly basis
Terms & Conditions :
- Debit Card with a daily ATM cash withdrawal limit or POS usage limit of
RO 50 per transaction and total transaction amount not exceeding
RO 200 per month.
- An initial deposit of RO 50. Parents can choose free standing instructions to
transfer a fixed amount of RO 10 or higher every month.
- Cash Deposit Card for minor account holders below 15 years of age will not
have any withdrawal facility. Cash deposit facility is currently offered at Bank
Sohar CDMs only.
- The bank reserves the right to amend interest rates for the interest-bearing
savings account and will notify the customer about any such change.
#Insurance coverage will be on accidental death of the primary account holder (parent) opening the kids account. The claim amount payable will be double the kids savings account balance as on the last business day of the previous month up to a maximum of RO 75,000/-. The coverage shall be as per the T&C of the insurance policy provider.
For more information, visit your nearest
branch, call 24730000 or visit
*Terms & conditions apply