1. New User Registration
Collect the corporate internet banking registration form from any of our branches or Corporate Relationship Managers. Fill in the registration form duly signed by all the authorized signatories and submit the application form in the Branch or hand it to your Relationship Manager.
You can also download the Internet Banking Registration Form by clicking on the below links:
English Form/ Arabic Form.
The following documents needs to be attached with the registration form:
- Clubs & Association
- Certified List of Committee Members
- Committee Resolution for availing Internet Banking Services & Authorizing Users
- Letter from Concerned Ministry for availing Internet Banking Services & Authorizing the Users
- Board Resolution for availing Internet Banking Services & Authorizing the Users for Financial Transactions. ( incase of view only access for existing authorized signatures board resolution copy is not required )
- Partnership Resolution for availing Internet Banking Services & Authorizing the users
At the time of registration, you need to provide 3 choices of user names. Once your credentials are ready you will be provided a set of passwords for the internet banking service. The password set contains two sets of passwords;
- Login password, which is used to access the account, and
- Transaction Password which is used for transaction as a second level of security that will be required when any transactions are done on the account.
Your login ID will be provided to you through the Corporate Helpdesk at Bank Sohar call center.
2. Forgot Password
In case you know your Internet Banking User ID but have forgotten your login & transaction passwords, please download the Password Request form from the website. The filled in form, duly signed, can be given at any Branch or Relationship Manager. You can collect your new passwords from your branch after 5 working days of our receipt of the request. The password request can also be collected from the branch or your Relationship manager.