Mr. Abdullah Humaid
Sheikh. Hassan Ahmed
Mr. Salim Mohamed
Mr. Omar Ahmed Abdullah
Sheikh. Ghazi Nasser Salim
Mr. Tahir Salim Al Amry
Mr. Said Ahmed Safrar
Mr. Abdullah Humaid Said Al Mamary Holds Master Degree in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Lincolnshire and Humberside, UK, He also Holds the Bachelor Degree in Business Administration from the International University, London.
Mr. Abdullah Humaid Said Al Mamary currently serves as the Director of the The Sultan's Special Force Pension Fund (SSFPF), and the Deputy Chairman of the Hotel Management Company.International and a member of the Board of Directors of the Middle East College of Information Technology.
In addition to his position as the Chairman of the Board of Directors at Bank Sohar, he also holds the position as as the Chairman of the Credit Approval Committee and as a member of the Board Executive Committee.
Holds Bachelors Degree in Economics from the University of Colarado, U.S.A.
A leading Businessman and Investor over the last two decades, he has been instrumental in starting and developing many companies in different fields . Currently he is the Chairman of the Board and Executive Committee of Oman Investment & Finance Co. SAOG and Deputy Chairman of the Board and Chairman of Executive Committee of Financial Corporation Co. SAOG (Fincorp) .
He is a member of various committees at the Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry, actively participating in the Committee meetings to explore business opportunities
Has held directorships in many Public companies, viz., National Aluminium Products Co. SAOG , Taager Finance Company SAOG, Oman National Electric Co. SAOG, Al Anwar Holding SAOG and Al Maha Ceramics Co. SAOC, & Oman Medical Projects Co. SAOG and many Private Companies.
Holds an M.B.A in Finance from University of Lincolnshire & Humberside (U.K), Master of Science from Colarado School of Mines (U.S.A) and Bachelors Degree in Electronics and Communications from Sultan Qaboos University.
Took over as Chief Executive Officer of Oman Investment & Finance Co. SAOG in Feb. 2009.
Earlier, held positions of General Manager of Damac Holding U.A.E, Group General Manager of Premier Logistics Group LLC, Oman, General Manager of Truck Oman LLC and Petroleum Engineer in Petroleum Development Oman.
Currently member of Board and Sub Committees of Financial Corporation Co. SAOG (FINCORP), Al Anwar Holdings Co. SAOG, Al Maha Ceramics Co. SAOC and member of Banking and Finance Committee -Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Sheikh Salim Mohamed Masaud Al Mashikhi Holds a Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, he is currently employed in the Expenditure Department of the Royal Court Affairs.
Sheikh Salim is Deputy Chairman of Oman Fixed Income Fund (OMFI)
In addition to his role as a member of Bank Sohar’s Board of Directors, Sheikh Salim Al Mashaiky is also the Chairman of the Board Audit Committee and a member of Risk Management Committee.
Sheikh. Ghazi Nasser Salim Al Alawi is a holder of a Bachelor Degree in Business Management from the Modern Academy in Egypt and a Masters in Management Studies from University of Glamorgan in UK. He is currently working with Royal Court Affairs (RCA). Prior to this post, he is advisor to the Board of Directors in Dunes Oman LLC& Abi Showtec Oman LLC. He is also the Managing Director of Manaba Al Ata’a Trading & Services LLC.
Sheikh. Ghazi is a member in the Board Executive Committee, the Credit Approval Committee and the Human Resource and Remuneration Committee
Mr. Omar Ahmed Abdullah Al Shaikh holds an MBA from the University of Southern Colarado USA and a Bachelor of Science in Business Adminstration major in Management from the same University
Mr. Al Shaikh took over as Finance Director of Shanfari & Partners Co LLC from 2001 and currently serves as a Board Member for Dhofar International Development & Investment Co (SAOG), Dhofar Insurance Co (SAOG), Dhofar Cattle Feed Co. (SAOG), Financial Services Co. (SAOG), Oman Development Co. (SAOC) and Omani Vegetables Oil & Derivatives Co LLC.
He also serves as the Chairman of the Risk Management Committee and as a member of the Board Audit Committee.
• Sheikh. Hassan Ahmed Mohammed Al-Nabhani is the Chief Executive Officer of the Oman Investment Fund. He is also the Chairman of OIF’s Investment Committee and Management Committee. Hassan joined OIF in 2007 as a Deputy CEO and has been active in establishing OIF’s presence in the global investment market. He has assumed the CEO position in May 2009.
• Sheikh. Hassan has more than 25 years of experience in Project development and management, Investment assessment, analysis, follow up and monitoring.
• Prior to joining OIF, he was the General Manager of Al-Argan Towell Investment, a real estate developer of residential, commercial, tourism, and integrated multipurpose developments. Prior to Al-Argan Towell Investment, Sheikh. Hassan was the Director General of Planning and Investment, Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries, Muscat, before which he was the Director General of Agriculture Census, Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries, Muscat. Previously, he was the Director of Projects, Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries, Muscat.
• During his public sector career, Sheikh. Al-Nabhani had a significant track record in the development and delivery of various infrastructure projects throughout Oman. He also made a considerable contribution to government financing schemes of private sector investment projects in Oman in all sectors.
• Hassan was educated at the University of North Carolina, USA and graduated with an Engineering Degree. He also has a Post Graduate Degree in Ground Water Engineering and a Master’s Degree in Hydraulic Engineering.
• Hassan currently holds the position of the Deputy Chairman of Bank Sohar, the Chairman of Oman National Investment Corporation Holding SAOG, Board member in Jurys Inn hotels in the UK, and Dubai Mercantile Exchange
Mr. Tahir Salim Al Amry is an experienced finance, accounting and treasury professional. He holds a B.SC degree in finance and accounting from Salford university, UK.
He spent more than 17 years of his experience in senior positions at the Ministry of Finance, Oman. He was and is also a member on the Boards of Directors of several public and private entities.
For the last two years since May 2015, Mr. Tahir has been holding the position of Deputy Chief Executive Officer in Oman Investment & Finance Co.SAOG
Mr. Said Ahmed Safrar holds a Master in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Hull in the UK, a Business Management Diploma from King’s College Bournemouth in the UK and a Specialised Diploma from the Arab Academy for Banking and Financial Science in Jordan.
Mr. Said has over 24 years of experience in the Banking and Telecommunications’ Sector, he is Bord member of The Financial Corporation (FINCORP) and Dhofar Power, currently Mr. Said holds the position of Chief Executive Officer of Oman Investment & Finance Co. SAOG.
In addition to the above, Mr Said is a member of three Board subcommittees vz Executive Committee, Credit Approval Committee and HR & remuneration committee.